Thursday, March 19, 2009



This is one of the new cards that I made this evening. My way of unwinding after woek. I could do it all day really.

Had lunch with Shirley today. She had me fill her money order and do the certified mail bit to send in her application for her concealed weapon . We had lunch at Boudreaux's in Chackbay cause she did not want anyone to see her from her office. Guess what? Yep just as we entered the door there was two women that worked for other attorney's. What luck. She was taking the rest of the afternoon off cause she had such bad chest pains from using a heavy shovel this past weekend. I called later in the evening to check on her.

I spoke with Susan also today. SHe did not get much sleep but she had company coming by all day and phone calls to answer so she was up and about early. She will be leaving tomorrow to go to New Orleans for the funeral service. The will be staying overnight at the funeral home and the rest of the family will be at the motel. The wake is Friday evening and the funeral on Saturday. I really wish we could go but we don't know our way around over there and with New Orleans the way it is now I don't think I want to chance getting lost. I haven't seen her all week.

Thank goodness its Friday tomorrow. Half a day at work and I hope to nap in the afternoon. I have a Stampin up party on Saturday and Sam Jr. would like us to join them on Sunday to go to Amite for the Oyster festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment