Saturday, March 28, 2009

SCRAPBOOK PAGE AT WORKSHOP


It started out just a few pieces of paper. From somewhere I had to come up with a title, Hmmmm...."Fish Bait". The whole thing became clear in my mind. Taylor, my grandson, and his delight with worms. It was easy after that. Put three of his pictures in and gbave the details. I drew in the cork and the worm on the hook and attached the flower. The bottom has a picture of a bird and a catpillar. It turned out perfect. I bought a frame and will give the picture to him for his room.
Had a very busy day today. This morning Susan called she was going to Houma after her hair cut and did I want to go. Of course. Bev had not called yet about the party so I had Sam bring me to Thibodaux so I could meet Susan at the old K Mart building. We went to Hobby Lobby and stopped at the Burger King for lunch and then she brought me home.
Beverly had called me at 10:30 that the party for Ray was still on so Sam and I went over there for a little while. Then we left, came home and got ready for church . Shirley picked me up and Sam went in his truck. We all went eat at Politz . This was a very full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment