Monday, March 16, 2009

Look at the smile on that face. He is so proud of the card that he made for his mom. I had him spending a coupleof daus here during Mardi Gras week. I let his use some of my card making supplies.

It was a dreary rainy day today. I had to pick up my eye glasses at the Dr.'s office today. Good thing since I had broken the branch on my old pair. At noon I went out a got a chicken burger and then returned to the clinic to take a nap. I got to sleep for a couple of hours. I needed it.

My best friend Susan called this evening andtold me her one and only brother had a massive heart attack at work today. She is at the hospital with her sister and sister-in-law. She said he has not regained conciousness. I have prayed as soon as she hung up the phone. This will be so hard on her. They will deceide in the morning what they will do. We pray for his recovery or at least a chance for them to say goodby.

No comments:

Post a Comment