Friday, March 27, 2009

STORM DAMAGE



This is all that I have left if the nest and the eggs. I was so upset. The roar of the wind and the cracking in the walls had me jumping out of bed and running down the hall. Bt the time I made it to the back door to check the nest was already gone. I could not go outside as the weather was to bad . This morning Samuel came tell me what a mess we had outside and I had to go out and see what I could find. There were the little egg shells broken and lying in the mud and grass and the nest was not far away. We had broken tree branches all over the yard on the side of the house andflower pots and plants broken and dumped over all over the carport. The neighbor had two trees that snapped in half with one landing in his yard and the other across the street in the neighbor's yard. It wa really scary. Renee texted me and said they were in their closet cause they heard the roar of the wind and then something hit her house. She and Travis each grabbed a kid and ran for the closet. News today is that we're to expect more tonight and I'm afraid that as I am typing this I think I heard "thunder!"

No comments:

Post a Comment