Tuesday, March 24, 2009



Spring is here and my flowers are doing their part. These are so pretty. We had a few drops of rain in Thibodaux this afternoon. I don't know if it rained here. I saw that Sameul did put some plants in the garden. I also checked on mama bird and she was sitting on her precious eggs when I drove in this evening. She poked her head over the top of the next to check things out.

I went visit Shirley for awhile this afternoon after work. She needs the cruise to get herself together. She needs a break from work.

I visited Beverly yesterday and looked at her pictures from her vacation to Washington. They were fantastic. They were so interesting . She visited some really great sights. Beverly loves history so she absorbed as much as she could. She had a great visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment