Sunday, March 8, 2009

I can't hold out any longer. These are very stressful times. We keep hearing of more and more people loosing their jobs. Its scary. We are just two of us and we are having a hard time making ends meet. As an ordinary citizen I have to depend that the people we elected are going to work to help things get back to normal but ' "how" is the big question! Samuel has a lawn care business and I work as an office manager. He barely works. It was a long winter and the grass doesn't exactly grow in the winter. We have to depend on his social security. I am working every day and my pay check keeps us going. The pressure is getting harder and harder as he does less and I have to do more. I am not alone. There are many of us in the same boat. We keep bailing and bailing and just hope the seas don't get so rough that the boat is swamped. One day at a time, one day at the time....what a way to live when you want a future for your children.....!!! We certainly don't wantto have to become a burden on our children. I would gladly do what I could for them but they have their own burdens and as a parent our roles are to help them . Its them I worry about. Then I remember I am suppose to have Faith and depend that God will help us along.

No comments:

Post a Comment