Saturday, March 21, 2009

This was the Saturday that we met at Scrapicilious for our Stampin-up day. Susan was at the funeral for her brother and Ray was out of town for a test she had to take. Earline was able to make the meeting and this was the lay out for the album page. I used mine to prepare for Taylors pictures with the worms he loves to play with when fishing at Karens. He likes to watch the worm shirvel up and then stretch out as it moves along. He pets it and swings it around but would never break a peice for the hook or cut one. It really upsets him. I thik I did ok with the placements and notes.

I went to Renee's this evening . They had boiled crawfish and were they good. They were awesome. My son-in-law knows what he is doing. Tate had to take a dip in the pool today. Finally his goose bumps were making waves and his teeth chattering so much he could not talk. Couldn't tell him though the water was still to cold. Tomorrow they are going to a 4 wheeler show at the Houma civic center. I got the tickets from Charter. They will love it.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page, Aunt Pat, especially for one about worms LOL!

    ReplyDelete