Tuesday, March 17, 2009



This is my sister Sandra with her grandson visiting me at my office. He is getting to be a real little character. She is finding out that when you havethe grandkids its a full time thing. He is so tiny though.

WEll the sun was out today and the rain let up for awhile. I had a Dr. appointment today for new bloodpressure meds and to set date for blood work. Just got new eye glasses and now with the medical doctor. Have to check the blood sugar on Thursday. A note of sad news . Susan called me yesterday to tell me her brother had a massive heart attack. I was shocked. He is but 57 years old. She said he is at Oschner in New Orleans. She called me again today and said that there is no brain activity but his heart is beating strong and his blood pressure is fine. He is not breathing his own though and it does not look good. This will be very hard for her . I have been praying for her and her brother. It is in His hands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment