Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend with the grandkids.



I love having the grandkids over to sleep. They get along really well for the most part. If one is cranky then they may argue or cry but I never have any trouble with them. Friday night Tate would wake and cry because he had a earache and his brother Taylor would reach out for him in his sleep and hug him. Those moments mean the world to me. They love each other so much its beautiful to see. Here Tate is pulling Taylor in the wagon.

They got a new puppy this weekend. Its a small Dashound . It is so cute . I will be checking on it during my lunch out during the week while everyone is away. It slept here also on Friday night and was a good puppy till about 4:30 a.m. For some reason I did not pay attention to his crying and I just reached over the side if the bed and put him in bed with us. He slept there in my neck for awhile and then politely just walked down to my stomach and peeeeed on me! Not a way to endear him to me . That explains my weekend!.

No comments:

Post a Comment