Monday, April 20, 2009

NEW MEMBER OF FIELDS FAMILY "ROLLO"



This is the newest addition to the Fields Family. His name is Rollo. He is a Dashhound. Isn't he just to cute. He is so tiny that when he squats to poop his rear end hits the floor. He does have a bark though. He is so sweet. The kids love him and so does Killer Jr. I think he will be a good pet.

Busy day today . I went feed the little rascal with my friend Shirley and accidently locked my keys in Renee's house. Had to text her and ask her to call me when she got in from school. She brought me my keys. Shirley and I had gone to J.C. Penny for her to purchase a luggage set for her two trips coming up. She purchased two sets and gave one to me. I feel quilty accepting but she insisted. SHe says we will be doing a lot of traveling. Sounds great to me. Our cruise is not this weekend but next. Can hardly wait for that to. Oh gosh its late and past time for bed. Nite Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment