Monday, April 27, 2009

COUNTRY ROADS


Where else do we see these flowers except in the country. I had to stop on the way to work this morning to take a picture of this patch along the raod. It was so pretty.
Sad news today . My neighbor Jean Landry lost her father this morning. He had cancer and this was his second round. He did put up a fight. I feel so sorry for Jean and her family but I know Jean is close to her father and will take this hard.
Shirley lost her pass port but found it last night at 11:oo p.m. We leave this Saturday and its up to the cruise line if we go to Mexico or not. We are suppose to be goinbg to Cozemel and Progresso. We have not heard of any virus there. I am packing a lot of wipes and Lysol just in case and of course our own water.
Haven't heard anything about my pictues I entered in the contest in Houma. Guess I will have to call them and will ask Earline to pick them up for me. Stampin up orders are in also so I will pick up Earline's order for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment