Monday, April 6, 2009

A CUTE VISITOR



Guess what was waiting for me at the back door today. Yep this nice little turtle was sitting on the carport when I walked out to go to work after lunch. I called Sam and he came out and we went closer . He nudged it with his foot but the little guy just spun around and stayed on the porch. I thought he (or she ) was cute. I forgot to ask Gonzo where it went after I left.

We had another busy weekend. On Saturday morning I joined Susan on another trip to Houma to visit Hobby Lobby and Michaels. As usual I had a wonderful time.

Sunday morning Samuel and I went to 8:00 a.m,. mass . The rest of the day we were home. Ray and Mary came by for the afternoon and we enjoyed that. We had not seen them in a long time. My cousin's daughter Leslie did really well in the 1/2 ironman race in New Orleans today . She finished the event in 5 hrs. and 45 minutes. She trained for the past wo years.

No comments:

Post a Comment