Thursday, April 23, 2009

SPECIAL OCCASIONS


I have selected two pictures to post. On my way home from work the other night, the sun was lined up with the highway and I was trying to get a photo of the sunset. When I looked at the pictures later all I could see were the crosses in the sunset. It did not matter that they were utility poles. They represented something else to me. He is present everywhere, we just have to see with our heart. The other picture is a card for my daughter for Mother's Day. I had fun making it and I really like the colors. Its another one of those things you "see" but don't see. The light purple paper in the center of the card comes from the bib that the dentist uses when they do work on our teeth. My dentist uses this pretty purple with a cute pattern and right away I thought of a greeting card. It came out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment