Friday, April 24, 2009

SUMMER TIME



What is good about summer. Sitting on that swing under the big oak tree and watching the kids or even joining the kids when they ride their bikes. The grandkids were here and left their bikes standing out in the yard and the swing under the oak is on the highway on the way home. Those are two great summer pass times though. Well I don't guess my photos placed at the Spring 2009 Bonne Terre Garden Fair. I have not heard a thing today, so tomorrow I will go to Southdown and pick up my pictures. We were suppose to be notified today but I never heard anything. The pictures have to be picked up on the 25th. It's the Labadieville Community Fair this weekend. Samuel has been helping and will be working tomorrow morning. Six days left till I leave on my cruise . I am getting excited. I need the down time to relax. I am brain tired. Speaking of tired its time for bed. Oh I forgot that my beloved brother-in-law Danny had a mild heart attack last evening but is doing fine today. In fact he was allowed to go home. Thank the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment