Sunday, June 7, 2009



Well this should show you what I have been doing. My grandson Tate plays baseball at Peltier Park on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and I go right after I get off work. Sat through a rain shower at the last game. This coming week Todd goes to Houston and all prays are going with them. My sisters and I also get together for our bonding weekend from Thursday to Sunday. My boss loans me his camp for that weekend. We have had some of the best times and are truely grateful for this opportunity to get together like this as we get older. We have survived three cancer diagnosis and family problems of one kind or another and we just get to remember that we are family and are there for each other through thick and thin. So friends it past my bedtime and I do work those three days this week. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment