Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SISTER BONDING WEEKEND #3


These pictures should say it all. We had a great weekend from Thursday June 11 to the 14th at Doc's camp. For those that don't know , my boss loans me his camp for the second weekend in June when he goes to Florida. My sisters (5) and myself use this weekend to camp by ourselves. No men allowed. It is a bonding weekend where we do everything ourselves, fish, clean the fish, cook, or just sit back and have fun. We were to "chicken" to swim in the bayou after we saw the snake and alligators so this year we brought kiddie pools and filled them with water and sat them in a row on the deck and each had a pool to cool off in and chat. We enjoyed watching the boats pass though we are sure they thought us crazy. Who cared. We had such a great time. On Saturday we went on to Gros's place to listen to the band. It seems this was the Mudbugs National's weekend in Morgan CIty and there were Seadoos' from ever state. They were having a great time and were enjoying the boiled crawfish and drinks as we did . It was a great weekend and we are already looking forward to next year's trip.
It was a bit hard to return to work on Monday but I was so relaxed I did not mind. I felt really great. Last night we went to my daughter's to watch the LSU game which of course they won. Then today I went watch Tate play ball at the park. They won this evening 11 to 5 I think. Tomorrow I will bring my bathing suit to work and at noon go to Renee's house to swim with the boys. Its been so warm the pool will feel great.
I have lots of typing to get done this week so I probably won't be writing much. Ok later...its past my bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment