Saturday, February 20, 2010








Here are three of my grandsons. Aren't they handsome little devils. Tate and Taylor belong to my daughter and her husband Travis. Daylon belongs to Sam Jr. and Tammy. I adore my boys . It is an adventure watching them grow up. Tate is so full of energy he can't keep still.He does nothing slowly. Its always speed , speed , speed. He gets himself into trouble this way but he has not mastered slowing down and using his brain yet. He is just all emotion. Taylor is a master of expressions and has no patience with adults. Why can't we just understand his world? He uses his hands to show his frustration . The other little man is Daylon and he is a vocal person. He yells when he wants attention and he loves to explore everything. I think he enjoys climbing up anything he can find. Mom and Dad are of an older generation and are having a time adjusting to this short solid ball of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment