Thursday, July 2, 2009



These are the two little rats that have been sharing my bed for a week. Their mother came home today and they are all hers again. They missed her. Last night Taylor started crying cause his legs hurt and he had cramps in his calfs from bike riding and swiming . I massaged him and thried to get him to sleep. He stated asking for his mom and he was so sad. Then Tate started crying and I told him he was faking it cause of his brother. He said, "No maw maw , I really am crying this time cause I miss my mama too.". Well that did it , I started crying to and there we were sitting in my bed all three crying. I finally got control and wrapped my arms around Taylor and we slept off and on till 5:30 this morning when he really fell into a deep sleep. I had to go to work for 8:00 so I was up at 6:30 A.M. I am bushed and am going to bed right now. The boys are back with their mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment