Sunday, May 24, 2009



These flowers were so pretty. They were taken at The Hemingway House in Key West. It has been an exhausting two weeks since the trip. I have not had time to do much catching up. I was back at work the Monday and on the weekend I baby sat for one of the grandchildren and then back to work again for another week. This is a long weekend and I have just been catching up on my rest. My nephew is on a cruise this week. He just called and said the ship is stopped 3 hours from Key West. It seems a young male passenger jumped over board. He apparently had an argument with his father and they said he them jumped . The boat has to stay put while everything is investigated. So sad. He did no know the victim's age but he hasn't been found as yet. My friend Shirley lost a son-in-law this past week . He was one of the victims of the boat crash that left 5 men dead. She will be trying to join her friends that left today for their Alaskan crusie. She had canceled for the wake on Monday. Hopefully she can join them . Well I hope everyone is doing fine. I worked in my yard today and cleaned out the flower bed finally. I have been wanting to do that for months. I have to finish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment